All Star Program Manager: Leah Grant
OGA’s All Star Program was created with the belief that all students deserve the opportunity to have a positive gymnastics experience. Our All Star coaches work to accommodate all needs with patience and care, while promoting confidence and independence in each student. Classes are designed on an individual basis to help students learn and achieve goals while having fun in a social setting. Our unique equipment aids in facilitating the development of motor skills, including jumping, coordination, balance, and body awareness. Additionally, our students increase their self-esteem and confidence as they reach goals, achieve challenges, and discover strengths not addressed in the traditional classroom setting. Finally, the motivation and decision making inherent in gymnastics can be transferred to countless other settings.
Our All Star Program provides several lesson options, and lessons are custom-designed based on the needs and goals of each family. Additionally, we offer open play times each Sunday morning to encourage social skills, skill practice, and fun. OGA offers each child an individual evaluation to help determine placement.
- Advancement of fine and gross motor skills
- Increased self-esteem and confidence
- Increased attention/joint attention
- Increased balance, strength, and stamina
- Development of cognitive skills including decision making, positive transitions, and thought flexibility
- Increased motivation to try new skills, achieve goals, and work through challenges
- Practice for listening and following instructions
- Improved motor planning skills and better body awareness
- Specialized equipment provides a sensory rich experience with the support and guidance of well-trained coaches
Weekly Private Lessons
- 30 minutes, $125/month
- 45 minutes, $145/month
- 60 minutes, $165/month
Each child’s private lesson is unique and designed to meet the needs of the child and family. Private classes are the ideal setting to work towards meeting specific goals established through an evaluation. Many students in private lessons develop skills needed to successfully transition into a group class. The length of private lessons will be determined through availability and Coach or Program Manager recommendation.
Weekly Semi-Private/Group Lessons
- 30 minutes, $85/month
- 45 minutes, $105/month
- 60 minutes, $125/month
Available at Coach or Program Manager recommendation. Students in a semi-private class should be friends or siblings who have been evaluated into the program and who work well together. The low student-to-teacher ratio allows for participants to work towards fitness goals while also providing important socio-cognitive benefits.