What are OGA Day Camps all about?
Gymnastics! The focus of OGA’s Day Camps is learning awesome new gymnastics skills and having a blast on those days school is out. Each day will include hours of gymnastics instruction by our fantastic coaches, as well as educational activities designed to spark your child’s learning and creativity.
- Campers will be placed in groups based on their age and gymnastics skill level
- Mini Campers = 4-5 year olds
- Junior Campers = 6-12 year olds
- All campers will be together in the camp room for activities times, snacks, and lunch
What should my child bring?
- A sack lunch (for Full Day campers only)
- Healthy snacks are provided twice each day
- Wear comfortable, athletic clothing, and long hair should be tied back
- Younger campers are encouraged to bring a change of clothes
- Please do not send valuables with your child. OGA cannot be responsible for lost or stolen items
2019-2020 Day Camps
November 1st: Month of Thanks
November 11th: Harvest Festival
December 23rd, 26th, and 27th: Candy Cane Lane
December 30th, January 2nd, and January 3rd: Arctic Chill
January 20th: Calling All Superheroes
January 27th: Once Upon a Time…
February 17th and 18th: Creative Kids
March 23rd-27th: Adventure is Out There
April 10th: In Full Bloom
April 24th: A Pirate’s Life for Me