The heart of our mission is the belief that everyone should have access to the benefits of gymnastics, regardless of aptitude or ability to pay. This philosophy has motivated the creation of our three community programs that benefit directly from your contribution:
- Community Outreach Program that provides free after-school, on-site gymnastics classes to at-risk children and youth in local Title 1 schools, offering them a positive gymnastics and physical education experience;
- Tuition Assistance Program that aids member families through temporary financial challenges and helps make gymnastics classes accessible for all families;
- All Star
Program, an adaptive gymnastics program that offers individualized
attention in a unique setting, aiding in motor skill development,
confidence, coordination, and an overall sense of well-being.
There are many ways to support OGA’s mission and our community programs!
1. Link your Fred Meyers Reward Card to OGA
Every time you shop at your local Fred Meyer store you are helping OGA earn a donation. Use this code: ES414 and link your card here.
2. Shop on Amazon Smile to earn donation points for OGA
Just like Amazon, but smile.amazon.com supports non profit organizations with each purchase.
3. Sign up for our Auto Donate Program.
Make regular donations by rounding up your monthly tuition. As little as $1 per month could make a huge difference. Contact the front desk to fill out the appropriate form.
4. Utilize your employer’s donation matching programs
Many companies offer matching programs for both volunteer hours and dollars donated. Check with your HR Manager for more information.
5. Sponsorship opportunities are available for local business
Please contact Mary Maas for more information.