REGISTRATION BEGINS OCTOBER 1ST
What are OGA Day Camps all about?
Gymnastics! The focus of OGA’s Day Camps is learning awesome new gymnastics skills and having a blast on those days school is out. Each day will include hours of gymnastics instruction by our fantastic coaches, as well as educational activities designed to spark your child’s learning and creativity.
- Campers will be placed in groups based on their age and gymnastics skill level
- All campers will be together in the camp room for activities times, snacks, and lunch
What should my child bring?
- A sack lunch (for Full Day campers only)
- Healthy snacks are provided twice each day
- Wear comfortable, athletic clothing, and long hair should be tied back
- Younger campers are encouraged to bring a change of clothes
- Please do not send valuables with your child. OGA cannot be responsible for lost or stolen items
2018-2019 Day Camps
November 9th: Month of Thanks
November 12th: Hero's Journey
December 26th-28th: Season's Greetings
January 2nd-4th: Hello 2019
January 21st: I Have a Dream
February 18th: Hearts and Stripes
March 25th-29th: Singing in the Rain